Non–recourse loan is a type of loan secured by collateral, which is usually property. If the borrower defaults, the lender can seize the collateral but cannot go after the borrower for any further compensation, even if the collateral does not cover the full value of the defaulted amount.
In a Non-recourse loan, the lender seems not be lucky. If there’s a balance due after selling the asset collateralize with the loan, the lender has to take the loss. This means they have no claim on the borrower’s other funds, possessions, or funding sources.
We can provide 100% LTV Non-recourse loan with our BG Leased Monetization Program.
If the loan is not paid, the lender cannot do anything except foreclose on the property. There is no chance of a deficiency judgment being obtained in a non-recourse loan.
If the borrower can’t pay and a foreclosure happens, the lender can’t try to get more money from the borrower to make up the difference.
We are currently offering a Non-Recourse Loan against a Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) as collateral with our Monetization Program. The Program allows you to generate Investments Funds which can be used for trade finance, constructions, business finance, government funding, property investment, equipement and all round range of funding. We can provide 100% LTV Non-recourse loan with our BG Leased Monetization Program. See below Our Transactional Procedures and Bank Transmission charges for the Delivery of our Cash Loan from our financial institution.
1. The Lender (We) shall carry our Financial, Corporate and Due diligence
investigations on the Borrower’s company after the successful investigation,
authenticity of the Borrower’s company and identification by our Legal Department, The Lender and Borrower execute, sign and initial this Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract to be lodged by both parties for initiation of Swift Transmission.
2. Within Seven (7) working Days after both parties sign the Agreement, Lender will issue a signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking duly endorsed by the Lender’s bank to the Borrower guarantying to refund to the Borrower all cost incurred by Borrower as the Bank Transmission, Administrative & Handling charges for the transmission of Non-Recourse Loan via Swift MT103 after due execution of the contract, and In case of failure on the Lender's side the signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking guarantees that the Lender refunds
completely the Bank Transmission, Administrative & Handling charges in addition to the penalty for failure of performance being 1% of the Total Face Value of the Non-Recourse Loan.
3. Within One (1) working day after the Borrower receives from the Lender, the
Countersigned Contract alongside the signed and sealed Corporate Refund
Recourse Undertaking and countersigned Contract, the Borrower will make payment of the Bank Transmission, Administrative & Handling charges for the Non-Recourse Loan via Swift MT103 by direct wire transfer into the Lender’s provided Banking Coordinates to receive Fees in the amount of Euro/USD XX,000.00.
4. Within Three (3) working days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the Bank Transmission, Administrative & Handling charges for Non-Recourse Loan via Swift MT103 in Lender’s nominated bank account, the Lender will wire transfer Non- Recourse Loan via Bank to Bank confirmation of Swift MT103 to the Borrower’s Provided Bank Coordinate.
5. Borrower sends out Loan fees 3% LTV of by Swift MT103 to the Lender deducting the initially paid Bank Transmission, Administrative & Handling charges by wire transfer within Thirty (30) days upon confirmation of Non-Recourse Loan by MT103 in the Borrower’s nominated Bank account.
6. Should the Borrower not deduct Bank Transmission, Administrative & Handling charges from loan 3% LTV fees paid, the Lender shall refund bank charges to Borrower by direct wire transfer within three (3) banking days upon payment of the Loan fees.